FAQ FAQ Search Search
Log me on automatically each visit    
Register Register Log in to check your private messages Log in to check your private messages
Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Source of Disk Inventory X

Reply to topic
Can't compile it - plenty of framework dependency problems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bugnot

PostPosted: Sun 14 Sep, 2008 16:30    Post subject: Can't compile it - plenty of framework dependency problems Reply with quote

I've tried to build Disk Inventory X, but I can't compile it. It depends on lots of frameworks that seem impossible to compile.

I couldn't get Omni frameworks to compile -- although I've set all search paths I could, half of them couldn't find header files or couldn't find other frameworks during linking (I've tried compiling dependencies first of course), and DIX project can't see them either (e.g. <OmniFoundation/NSString-OFExtensions.h>).

CocoaTech frameworks are even worse, because there's no XCode project for them, only Power Builder project which is unknown to me.

I've tried to work around it by using binary frameworks I've copied from Omni and CocoaTech products, but this didn't resolve all problems - I've had to edit CocoaTech's More* header files to remove FS* definitions that conflicted with MacOS' built-ins.

Now I'm stuck because Disk Inventory relies on OASplitView, OAPreferenceController, OAPreferenceClientRecord that I can't find anywhere.

...could you update XCode project to be compatible with latest frameworks and Leopard's SDK?
Reply to topic    Disk Inventory X Support Forum : Forum Index » Source of Disk Inventory X All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: